Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions regardless apply whenever you access the AviationSpotters.net website in any way (cellular phone, pc, laptop etc.). By using, viewing the website as a registered User or as a Guest, you expressively accept these conditions.
If you do not agree these Terms and Conditions do not use the AviationSpotters.net website!
Changes might be made time to time to the Terms and Conditions which will be reflected on this page.
You are entitled to register as a personal User of AviationSpotters.net. You gain access to user areas after completion the registration process via your username and password.
The access to the registration areas of the website will be given by the following conditions:
- You accept that your e-mail address and password personal, you may not share your password with anyone else. Your registration (user account) is non-transferable and non-assignable.
- You accept that you cannot create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the proper operation of the website, or other users.
- You cannot try to disturb the proper operation of the website in any way.
- You expressively accept the Terms and Conditions of AviationSpotters.net website.
- You accept that the AviationSpotters.net website reserves the right to remove any material you have submitted to website and cancel your access to the registration areas of AviationSpotters.net website promptly and without giving you any notice in advance.
Termination of registration
In case if we intend to bring the user agreement (based on your registration) to an end, we will do so via emailing you at the address you have registered expressively stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate and your AviationSpotters.net username and password will become invalid immediately.
The AviationSpotters.net may, at any time terminate your access to the AviationSpotters.net registration areas, or block your access if:
- we consider in our sole discretion that you may have violated the Terms and Conditions or have otherwise engaged in any activities that may harm or damage the reputation, rights, person, or property of AviationSpotters.net.net, our users, or any other person;
- requested by law;
- your activity evaluation is showing your inactivity period extended one year.
Use of material published on AviationSpotter.net
All photos and text materials on this website are the property of the photographer/writer. The User can upload only his/her own photos or for which he/she has the ownership rights to do so. For using any photo or text, users must contact the photographer/writer for permission. You must not use the content without the permission of the owner.
Photographers/writer may be contacted via the links underneath the large photo or complete article. Photo licensing should be negotiated individually with the photographer.
All photos, images, contents and articles on this site are licensed to AviataionSpotters.net website and are protected under international copyright laws. By uploading photos or articles or any content to AviationSpotters.net, you grant AviationSpotters.net a license to display, publish your uploaded photos, images, articles on the AviationSpotters.net website and its related Facebook and Twitter pages to the public.
The license allows AviationSpotters.net to use your photos only on or through the website. By uploading your photo you also grant AviationSpotters.net the limited permission to modify your photos to add a watermark and copyright notification. This limited license to modify your photos for technical purposes does not permit AviationSpotters.net to make modifications to your photos for creative purposes.
AviationSpotters.net is only allowed to use your images/content to display, publish on AviationSpotters.net website and its related websites. AviationSpotters.net does not barter, sell, or trade users’ uploaded photos. AviationSpotters.net does not make any claim of ownership of photos displayed on the website.
AviationSpotters.net grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, non-exclusive license, under the rights which AviationSpotters.net gained regarding the published, displayed substance on the website, to privately display and perform the material on your computer for your own personal, noncommercial purposes. Regarding this agreement, "substance" means material including, without limitation, text and graphics, images, photos, uploaded or published on the AviationSpotters.net website, regardless copyright -of the substance- of AviationSpotters.net or a third party. You are not allowed to download or print the substance, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or any other way so as to build up a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the substance published on AviationSpotters.net.
You must not reproduce any part of AviationSpotters.net or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
You must not upload to the AvaitionSpotters.net website any content that appears to be the following:
- untrue, misleading, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy or protected data, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- violating someone else’s intellectual property rights, (patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or right of publicity etc);
- proprietary and confidential information, or any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
- software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the website;
- violating any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability
AviationSpotters.net provides the service “as is” and “as available”. To the maximum extent permitted by law, AvaitionSpotters.net makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the service or the information or the content of the service. AviationSpotters.net makes no representations or warranties that the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free and secure.
To the maximum extent by law the administration of AviationSpotter.net website is not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages or loss of data or profit, or loss of privacy or goodwill or any other losses) coming from the use or inability to use the content of AviationSpotters.net.
AviationSpotters.net is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any content that appears on the website. The administration does not make any commitment to update the contents however reserve the right to remove any content at any time.
AviationSpotters.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that Users of the service do the same.